- 1 EASY TIPS FOR COOKING WITH STAINLES COOKWARE
- 2 Easy Tips for Cooking with Stainless Steel cookware
- 2.1 Tall Stock Pot for Soups and Stocks
- 2.2 Dishwasher and Oven Safe
- 2.3 Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 8-Quart Covered
- 2.4 Stock Pot
EASY TIPS FOR COOKING WITH STAINLES COOKWAREStainless Steel 8-Quart Covered Stock PotEasy Tips for Cooking with Stainless Steel cookware
Enjoy great results from your stainless steel cookware by following these simple steps for no-stick cooking:
- Take the chill off foods. Remove foods from the refrigerator 10-15 minutes before you start to cook.
- Pre-heat over medium heat. Don’t try to save time and preheat on high. It only takes a couple of minutes to preheat Calphalon cookware at the proper temperature to help prevent sticking.
- Try the butter test. Pre-heat pan on medium, then test by rubbing a teaspoon of butter over the inside of the pan. When the butter begins to bubble briskly, it’s properly preheated.
- If the butter begins to brown, the heat is too high. Carefully wipe the pan with a paper towel, lower the heat, wait a minute, and try the butter test again.
Keep your cookware clean. Residue from previous cooking or aerosol cooking sprays is a common cause of sticking.
Tri-Ply stainless steel stock pot combines the even heating of lightweight aluminum with the durability and corrosion-resistance of steel in an elegant design.
Aluminum core between 2 stainless steel layers provides even heating for excellent browning and control of the cooking process. Non-porous stainless steel cooking surface is safe for use with all utensils.
Elegant brushed stainless steel exterior can go from the oven or stove directly to the table. Reflective cook surface makes it easy to monitor foods as they cook and remains beautiful over time.
Clear tempered-glass lids let you see food while it’s cooking and are oven safe, so you can finish covered dishes in the oven or keep them warm until ready to serve High sides and narrow opening of soup pot help minimize evaporation during the slow process of making stocks and soups.
Heavy-gauge bottom provides even heating and is sloped for easy stirring. All cookware is dishwasher-safe and carries Calphalon’s full lifetime warranty.
Tall Stock Pot for Soups and StocksStainless Steel 8-Quart Covered Stock Pot
Ideal for cooking pasta, preparing stocks, or simmering soups, the Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 8-Quart Covered Stock Pot allows food to simmer slowly and develop amazing flavor. Designed with tall sides and a narrow opening, this stock pot helps control evaporation while you simmer soups and stocks for long periods of time. Sturdy cast stainless steel loop handles are riveted for durability.
Dishwasher and Oven Safe
The Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 8-Quart Covered Stock Pot is dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleaning, however hand washing maintains the luster of the stainless steel. You can use this stock pot in the oven and broiler. This pot is intended for ceramic, gas, halogen, electric, and induction stove tops.
Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 8-Quart Covered Stock Pot
The Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 8-Quart Covered Stock Pot is meticulously crafted with a polished, stainless steel exterior and a satin finished interior for reliable performance that looks great in your kitchen. This stock pot has tall sides and a narrow opening to help control evaporation, allowing foods to simmer slowly and develop amazing flavor.
Tri-Ply stainless is designed with two layers of stainless steel and an aluminum core for excellent heat conductivity, ensuring even and consistent heating on all types of cook tops.
The Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 8-Quart Covered Stock Pot is dishwasher safe, oven and broiler safe, and backed by a full lifetime warranty.